The Hard Tackle presents to you the one-stop shop to scour all the best betting markets for the thirty-third gameweek of the English Premier League
Chelsea find themselves in a precarious spot as they travel to St. Mary’s to face Southampton, who can climb above the relegation zone with a win over the visitors. Liverpool need to keep up their winning run to ensure they stay ahead of Tottenham in third place, as they host Bournemouth.
Tottenham themselves, will be looking to play spoilsport as Manchester City look to confirm their Premier League win on Saturday. Arsenal on the other hand, could go level with Chelsea if they win over Newcastle and Chelsea lose their game against Southampton.
Manchester United take on a doomed West Brom side in the last encounter of the matchday.
Before we delve into the best markets for the upcoming gameweek, we take a look at the result of our suggestions from the earlier gameweek.
Favourable Bets result: 10/12
Underdog Bets result: 4/9
THT Favourable Bets Overall Result: 206/386
Southampton vs Chelsea
Southampton gave a good account of their abilities in their narrow 3-2 loss to Arsenal last weekend and face a Chelsea side that have struggled to make their chances count of late. Saints know that they can go level on points with 17th placed Crystal Palace with a win over Chelsea.
This is likely to be another competitive game for Chelsea and the Blues could find themselves in a mess if they fail to win on Saturday.
1. Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 2.00
2. Both Teams to Score – YES @ 1.90
1. Southampton to win @ 4.50
Liverpool vs Bournemouth
A game that looks rather easy on paper but could prove to be the real test, as has often been the case for Liverpool against teams that are placed lower than them on the Premier League table. Bournemouth are no pushovers and have given tough competition to Liverpool on their last 3 visits to Anfield. The same is likely to ensue on Saturday, albeit with Liverpool coming out on top.
1. Bournemouth Asian Handicap +2.0 @ 1.800
2. Under 3.5 Match Goals @ 1.80
1. James Milner to score anytime @ 4.75
Tottenham vs Manchester City
Manchester City have had a tumultuous couple of weeks, losing both their Champions League quarter-final legs to Liverpool, with a Manchester derby defeat sandwiched in between. The defeat to Liverpool means that City have once again failed to prove their domestic form in Europe.
Tottenham will look to inflict another blow to Manchester City, who should be eager to get the Premier League title wrapped up as early as possible. With Harry Kane gunning to catch Mohamed Salah in the Golden Boot race, this tie will be exciting.
1. Tottenham Draw No Bet @ 1.83
2. Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 1.66
3. Harry Kane to score anytime @ 1.83
1. Tottenham Half-Time/Full-Time @ 4.33
Newcastle United vs Arsenal
Newcastle have reached the magical 38 point mark after 3 successive wins and 10 points in their last five matches. Arsenal on the other hand, have managed to reach the semi-finals of the UEFA Europa League. Magpies will look to make it four out of four as they host Arsenal.
This is likely to be a very close-knit affair and we could see the game end in a 0-0 draw.
1. Full Time Result – Newcastle or Draw @ 1.66
2. Under 2.5 Match Goals @ 2.10
1. Correct Scoreline 0-0 @ 13.00
Manchester United vs West Brom
United look primed to win over West Brom on paper, with the Baggies in all sorts of disarray. This tie is likely to be a dogged affair, with United trying to break down West Brom’s defence. And judging by the current form of the two teams, Jose Mourinho’s side should be able to.
1. Manchester United Asian Handicap – 1.5 @ 1.625
2. Romelu Lukaku to score anytime @ 1.83
1. Correct Scoreline 4-0 @ 10.00
Crystal Palace should prevail over Brighton, with the side needing a win to get clear of the relegation zone. Burnley and Leicester should play out a scored draw while Watford should continue their form against Huddersfield.
1. Burnley vs Leicester – Both Teams to Score – YES @ 1.95
2. Swansea vs Everton – Both Teams to Score – YES @ 1.95
3. Huddersfield vs Watford – Full Time Result – Draw or Watford @ 1.50
4. Crystal Palace to beat Brighton @ 1.90
5. West Ham to beat Stoke @ 2.00
1. Leicester to Beat Burnley @ 3.00