The Hard Tackle presents to you the one-stop shop to scour all the best betting markets for the thirty-second gameweek of the English Premier League
We have the Merseyside derby to kick us off in the thirty-second gameweek of the Premier League. Backed up by a series of intriguing matches, the biggest fixture of the weekend pits the two Manchester clubs against each other in a late Saturday kickoff, with the Citizens having the opportunity of confirming their Premier League title with a win over their arch-rivals.
Arsenal face a Southampton side that are in real danger of relegation while we top off the weekend with yet another derby as Chelsea host West Ham.
Before we delve into the best markets for the upcoming gameweek, we take a look at the result of our suggestions from the earlier gameweek.
Favourable Bets result: 5/13
Underdog Bets result: 1/5
THT Favourable Bets Overall Result: 196/374
Everton vs Liverpool
Everton’s failure to get the better of Liverpool could come back to haunt them on Saturday. While Big Sam could equip his side with an approach not normally seen in Merseyside derbies thus far, expect the Toffees to come short, especially with the kind of form that Liverpool are currently in.
1. Liverpool to win @ 1.90
2. Liverpool Clean Sheet – YES @ 2.62
1. Liverpool Asian Handicap – 1.5 @ 3.300
Manchester City vs Manchester United
A derby that could have had more riding on it, had City not lost 3-0 to Liverpool in the first leg of the UEFA Champions League Quarter-Finals. Pep Guardiola will surely rest key players now, which gives Manchester United a chance to secure a win over their arch-rivals.
Expect this match to be a close affair nonetheless, but one where United hold the advantage.
1. Manchester United Asian Handicap + 0.5 @ 2.070
2. Both Teams to Score – YES @ 1.75
1. Manchester United to win @ 4.33
2. Romelu Lukaku to score anytime @ 3.25
3. Alexis Sanchez to score anytime @ 3.40
Arsenal vs Southampton
Southampton are in dire straits and come against an Arsenal side that have regained themselves in the recent weeks. The Saints are expected to come out fighting, knowing well enough that a loss here could condemn them to the Championship for next season. But, Arsenal edge it for us based on form.
1. Arsenal to win @ 1.57
2. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to score anytime @ 1.83
1. Result – Arsenal and Both Teams to Score – YES @ 3.00
Chelsea vs West Ham
West Ham’s win over Chelsea in December will be fresh in the minds of the Hammers’ faithfuls. And with the Blues not exactly in the best of form, David Moyes will be looking to get a shock win under his belt in order to ease more pressure off the owners and steer the club towards confirming their Premier League status for the upcoming season. Expect goals in this match.
1. West Ham Asian Handicap + 2.0 @ 1.625
2. Both Teams to Score – YES @ 2.05
1. Javier Hernandez to score anytime @ 5.00
Newcastle could all but confirm their Premier League safety by reaching the magical 38 points mark when they face Leicester City while Burnley should continue their run as they face a stuttering Watford. Stoke should prove to be no match for Tottenham while Swansea could inflict more misery on West Brom.
1. Newcastle Asian Handicap + 0.5 vs Leicester City @ 1.990
2. Tottenham Asian Handicap – 1.5 vs Stoke @ 1.950
3. Watford vs Burnley – Full Time Result – Draw or Burnley @ 1.57
4. West Brom vs Swansea – Full Time Result – Draw or Swansea @ 1.60
1. Burnley to beat Watford @ 3.40
2. Swansea to beat West Brom @ 3.40
3. Newcastle to beat Leicester @ 4.20