The Hard Tackle presents to you the one-stop shop to scour all the best betting markets for the thirty-first gameweek of the English Premier League
Club football resumes and serves up several interesting storylines. Crystal Palace host Liverpool in a match where a loss could see the Eagles drop back into the relegation zone. Two relegation six-pointers are in the offing, as West Ham go up against Southampton while Newcastle United host Huddersfield.
Manchester United will look to maintain their grip on second place with a win over Swansea. On Sunday, Arsenal face Stoke but it is the London derby between Chelsea and Tottenham that takes the cake.
Before we delve into the best markets for the upcoming gameweek, we take a look at the result of our suggestions from the earlier gameweek.
Favourable Bets result: 8/10
Underdog Bets result: 1/4
THT Favourable Bets Overall Result: 191/361
Crystal Palace vs Liverpool
Liverpool are on a roll. Crystal Palace on the other hand, only just snapped a dire losing streak with a win over fellow strugglers Huddersfield. The Eagles are one of the most powerful Premier League sides in the air and it is the aerial area where Liverpool might be found out.
The home side will look to take advantage of set pieces and early crosses to enable Christian Benteke. But, Liverpool should prevail.
1. Liverpool to win @ 1.53
2. Roberto Firmino to score anytime @ 2.20
3. Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 1.57
1. Christian Benteke to score anytime @ 3.40
Manchester United vs Swansea
The Carlos Carvahal revolution has reaped immediate dividends for Swansea. But, the manager now faces his compatriot – a manager whose success he will be hoping to emulate. United’s defence has struggled a bit and we should see Swansea trouble the scorekeepers, regardless of the result.
1. Manchester United Clean Sheet – NO @ 2.37
2. Romelu Lukaku to score anytime @ 1.95
3. Manchester United – Half Time / Full Time @ 1.72
1. Paul Pogba to score anytime @ 4.00
Arsenal vs Stoke
The sacking of Mark Hughes seems to have all but condemned Stoke to relegation now. 3 points off 17th, a loss to the Gunners could see them really edge their way towards the Championship, which is why we expect them to put up a fight on Sunday.
1. Stoke Asian Handicap +2.0 @ 1.600
2. Arsenal Clean Sheet – NO @ 1.61
1. Full Time Result – Draw @ 6.00
Chelsea vs Tottenham
Chelsea should go into the game as underdogs but Harry Kane’s injury is likely to mean the Blues are in with a great chance get one over their local rivals. Olivier Giroud could earn a start over Alvaro Morata again and this match could see Chelsea close the gap with the top four.
1. Chelsea Draw No Bet @ 1.61
2. Olivier Giroud to score anytime @ 2.62
1. Under 1.5 Match Goals @ 3.40
Everton could pose some problems to Manchester City and the relegation six-pointers are likely to be interesting encounters. Apart from the aforementioned matches, we expect Watford and Bournemouth should play out a draw. Burnley on the other hand, could pile on more misery on rock-bottom West Brom.
1. Newcastle to beat Huddersfield @ 1.80
2. West Ham vs Southampton – Both Teams to Score – YES @ 1.90
3. Brighton vs Leicester – Both Teams to Score – YES @ 1.90
1. Burnley to beat West Brom @ 3.10