The Hard Tackle presents to you the one-stop shop to scour all the best betting markets for the thirtieth gameweek of the English Premier League
Manchester United and Liverpool kick off the thirtieth gameweek of the Premier League with a derby that has ruled the Premier League for ages. Another real crunch match will be between Newcastle United and Southampton – a relegation six-pointer. Chelsea round off Saturday with a London derby of sorts, as Crystal Palace pay a visit to the Bridge.
Arsenal will look to take inspiration from their midweek win over AC Milan as they host Watford while Tottenham travel to face Bournemouth. Monday sees Stoke host Manchester City.
Before we delve into the best markets for the upcoming gameweek, we take a look at the result of our suggestions from the earlier gameweek.
Favourable Bets result: 8/12
Underdog Bets result: 1/6
THT Favourable Bets Overall Result: 183/351
Manchester United vs Liverpool
A derby that has truly been a spectacle often and while many tip Mourinho to bring out his defensive attitude again, we could probably see an even and entertaining matchup on the card. It sure will be a fiery afternoon, regardless of the attitude they go on the field with. Expect goals in the match.
1. Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 1.90
2. Manchester United Asian Handicap 0.0 @ 1.960
1. Marcus Rashford to score anytime @ 3.25
Chelsea vs Crystal Palace
A match that could well decide Chelsea’s fate in the Champions League as well. It will be very important for the Blues to go into the match against Barcelona with some momentum, especially after their defeat to Manchester City. And while they would be gunning for a win, Palace are equally in need of a win, or perhaps more.
Expect this match to be a scintillating affair.
1. Both Teams to Score – YES @ 2.10
2. Crystal Palace Asian Handicap +1.5 @ 2.020
1. Christian Benteke to score anytime @ 4.75
Arsenal vs Watford
Watford are in with a real chance on Sunday. Arsenal will have some momentum from their win over AC Milan but Watford, on their day, can beat just about every other team.
1. Both Teams to Score – YES @ 1.66
2. Watford Asian Handicap +1.5 @ 1.675
1. Troy Deeney to score anytime @ 3.50
Everton are expected to bounce back from an untimely defeat to Burnley while Tottenham should be able to make quick work of Bournemouth. West Brom and Leicester should play out an interesting match with goalmouth action.
1. Everton to beat Brighton @ 2.20
2. Tottenham to beat Bournemouth @ 1.55
3. Burnley vs West Ham – Full Time Result – Draw or Burnley @ 1.61
4. West Brom vs Leicester – Both Teams to Score – YES @ 1.90
1. Swansea to beat Huddersfield @ 3.20