The Hard Tackle presents to you the one-stop shop to scour all the best betting markets for the twentieth gameweek of the English Premier League
Before we delve into the best markets for the upcoming gameweek, we take a look at the result of our suggestions from the earlier gameweek, an iffy week.
Favourable Bets result: 5/10
Underdog Bets result: 0/4
THT Favourable Bets Overall Result: 125/229
Chelsea vs Brighton
The Blues will look to return to winning ways after a stale draw against Everton while Brighton look to consolidate on their first win in a number of games – a narrow victory over Watford. This has all the makings of an interesting encounter come Boxing day.
1. Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 1.65
2. Eden Hazard to score anytime @ 1.83
1. Eden Hazard to score 2 or more @ 4.75
Manchester United vs Burnley
Jose Mourinho would be livid with his team for letting a win slip from under their noses against Leicester. We should see a response from his players. But, the Clarets are no pushovers. Expect an even contest.
1. Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 1.72
2. Manchester United Clean Sheet – NO @ 2.25
1. Paul Pogba to score anytime @ 3.00
Liverpool vs Swansea
Swansea gained their first point under caretaker manager Leon Britton. It is a long hard route towards safety at this point of time. But, one that the Swans have taken in the recent seasons. Liverpool’s troubles against the lower sides should see an enticing matchup at Anfield.
1. Swansea Asian Handicap +2.5 @ 1.700
2. Sadio Mane to score anytime @ 1.72
3. Liverpool Clean Sheet – NO @ 2.10
1. James Milner to score anytime @ 13.00
Crystal Palace vs Arsenal
The Gunners somehow managed a draw against Liverpool, despite a flaccid performance. Now they travel to Selhurst Park, where the Eagles have begun soaring back to their usual heights under Roy Hogdson. Wenger though, should expect his players to come through.
1. Arsenal to win @ 1.80
2. Alexandre Lacazette to score anytime @ 2.05
1. Wilfried Zaha to be booked @ 4.50