The Hard Tackle presents to you the one-stop shop to scour all the best betting markets for the nineteenth gameweek of the English Premier League
Arsenal and Liverpool will be at loggerheads on Friday in a crunching encounter that could see a potential change in the top four, although, it is still early times in the season. Manchester United will look to shed the Carabao Cup disappointment as they travel to face Leicester City.
Everton will have their first test under Sam Allardyce as they host Chelsea. Manchester City will look to continue their dominance in the Premier League against Bournemouth. Burnley have been in top form and are above Tottenham, who they face during the weekend.
Finding the site with the best odds and then the best markets can often be a tedious task. But, here at Hard Tackle, we attempt to make it easier for you.
Before we delve into the best markets for the upcoming gameweek, we take a look at the result of our suggestions from the earlier gameweek, an iffy week.
Favourable Bets result: 9/14
Underdog Bets result: 2/8
THT Favourable Bets Overall Result: 120/219
Arsenal vs Liverpool
What a way to kick off the festive period. Arsenal and Liverpool both boast envious attacks but the Gunners have shown more of a solid showing at the back compared to the visitors. Expect a high-octane encounter but with Arsenal likely to come out on top.
1. Arsenal Asian Handicap 0.0 @ 1.840
2. Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 1.50
1. Result/Both Teams to Score – Arsenal & YES @ 4.00
Everton vs Chelsea
Chelsea have managed to go through to the semi-finals of the Carabao Cup and have steadied themselves at third on the table. The Blues will now hope to speed on to a better points tally in hope that either or both of the Manchester clubs slip at some stage.
Everton though, under Sam Allardyce, seem to be turning into the beast everyone expected them to be after their summer outlay. The Toffees have been very good and Chelsea should be in for a battling encounter on Saturday.
1. Everton Asian Handicap +1.0 @ 1.675
2. Under 2.5 Match Goals @ 1.75
1. Everton Draw No Bet @ 3.75
Leicester vs Manchester United
United have slagged off a bit in recent times. A derby defeat was followed by two nervy wins in the league. But, the already shaky form has become worse after they were defeated by Bristol City in the Carabao Cup, despite fielding a very strong lineup.
Anything but a win here could seriously see Jose Mourinho put several players on the chopping block and his men should react accordingly.
1. Manchester United to win @ 1.90
2. Both Teams to Score – NO @ 1.95
1. Romelu Lukaku to score 2 or more @ 5.50
Watford will look to bounce back from their humiliation at the hands of Huddersfield while Tottenham travel to Turf Moor looking to leapfrog Burnley with a positive result on Saturday. Mark Hughes needs to win against West Brom to navigate the troubled waters.
1. Stoke Draw No Bet vs West Brom @ 1.57
2. Crystal Palace Draw No Bet vs Swansea @ 1.61
3. Burnley Asian Handicap +1.0 vs Tottenham @ 1.980
4. Watford Draw No Bet vs Brighton @ 1.90
5. West Ham vs Newcastle – Draw Or Newcastle @ 1.70
6. Bournemouth Asian Handicap +3.0 vs Manchester City @ 1.700
1. Watford to beat Brighton @ 3.00
2. Burnley Draw No Bet vs Tottenham @ 5.00