The Hard Tackle presents to you the one-stop shop to scour all the best betting markets for the eighteenth gameweek of the English Premier League
Tottenham face Manchester City on Saturday in a match that should test the Citizens. Spurs seem to be over their Wembley curse but their away form still needs improving. Their overall form though, should make for an interesting affair.
Chelsea face a Southampton side that was battered by Leicester during the midweek while Liverpool will face a Bournemouth side
Before we delve into the best markets for the upcoming gameweek, we take a look at the result of our suggestions from the earlier gameweek, an iffy week.
Favourable Bets result: 9/14
Underdog Bets result: 2/5
THT Favourable Bets Overall Result: 111/205
Arsenal vs Newcastle United
Arsenal were held to their second draw in succession and the Gunners will now be desperate to regain some form. It will not be easy as they come up against Rafa Benitez and his Newcastle United. But, the Magpies have been struggling of late and this should be the match we see Arsenal’s attackers in full flow again.
1. Newcastle Asian Handicap +2.0 @ 1.725
2. Alexandre Lacazette to score anytime @ 1.66
1. Full Time Result – Draw or Newcastle @ 4.00
Chelsea vs Southampton
Chelsea managed to win comfortably at Huddersfield and are now back at home as they face Southampton. Saints are low on confidence after their battering at the hands of Leicester City and Chelsea should make advantage of their visitors’ low morale with a thumping win.
1. Chelsea Asian Handicap -1.0 @ 1.625
2. Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 1.70
1. Mario Lemina to get booked @ 3.50
Manchester City vs Tottenham
There were many who labelled Tottenham as City’s kryptonite last season. And this season could be similar, with Tottenham perhaps the only side that can match the Citizens in terms of quality of football on display. Expect Spurs to come hustling out the gates.
1. Both Teams to Score – YES @1.61
2. Harry Kane to score anytime @ 2.30
1. Tottenham Draw No Bet @ 4.00
Bournemouth vs Liverpool
Something’s got to give for Liverpool. Their record against teams on the lower half of the table has been shambolic and it must improve if they are to latch on to a spot in the top four, let alone challenge for the title. Bournemouth have been in good form of late and we should expect a decent matchup on our hands. But, one that the Reds should win.
1. Liverpool to win @ 1.53
2. Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 1.57
1. Joshua King to get booked @ 9.00
West Bromwich Albion vs Manchester United
The Red Devils got back to winning ways in a nervy 1-0 win. But, they must now piece together a run again, especially with a win this weekend. Manchester City could drop some points against Tottenham and United must use this opportunity to close the gap a bit. Rashford was rested during the weekend. Expect him to start and perhaps score as well.
1. Manchester United to win @ 1.60
2. Marcus Rashford to score anytime @ 2.75
1. Marcus Rashford to score 2 or more @ 11.00
Everton, West Ham and Leicester all seem to have recovered after disastrous starts, thanks to the managerial changes. Burnley and Watford have been impressive this season and should continue their march towards the upper echelons this weekend. We are tipping Arnautovic to score against his former side.
1. Everton to beat Swansea @ 1.72
2. Brighton vs Burnley – Full Time Result – Draw or Burnley @ 1.50
3. Leicester vs Crystal Palace – Crystal Palace Asian Handicap +0.5 @ 2.050
4. Stoke vs West Ham – Full Time Result – Draw or West Ham @ 1.61
5. Watford to beat Huddersfield @ 1.80
1. Burnley to beat Brighton @ 3.20
2. West Ham to beat Stoke @ 3.40
3. Marko Arnautovic to score anytime @ 3.10