The Hard Tackle presents to you the one-stop shop to scour all the best betting markets for the seventeenth gameweek of the English Premier League
A gameweek with no ‘big’ clashes but very interesting bout of fixtures. The depth of each side will be tested by the midweek matchday, which could spring up some surprises for the viewers. Chelsea will look to get back to winning ways as they square up against Huddersfield.
Manchester United will be looking to do the same as they host Bournemouth, as will Arsenal in their trip to West Ham. Liverpool will be eyeing an easy win over West Bromwich Albion while Manchester City will look to increase their winning streak in the league to 15 games as they travel to Wales to face Swansea.
Before we delve into the best markets for the upcoming gameweek, we take a look at the result of our suggestions from the earlier gameweek, an iffy week.
Favourable Bets result: 6/13
Underdog Bets result: 1/6
THT Favourable Bets Overall Result: 102/191
Huddersfield Town vs Chelsea
Chelsea do have the incentive to win on Tuesday in order to pile pressure on Manchester United for second place. The Blues may have to change a few personnel but that will be expected after a lacklustre loss to West Ham United over the weekend. The fixture should have goals in it.
1. Chelsea Asian Handicap -1.0 @ 1.650
2. Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 1.85
3. Michy Batshuayi to score anytime @ 2.10
1. Michy Batshuayi to score 2 or more @ 5.50
West Ham United vs Arsenal
Another London derby for David Moyes to encounter, the manager will be reinvigorated by his side’s performance and grit in the 1-0 win over Chelsea. And with Arsenal struggling to get a win against Southampton, we could have another tempting encounter on our hands.
This game should also have goals in it but is likely to be a goal-glut. Expect both teams to cancel each other out due to the contrasting tactics.
1. West Ham Asian Handicap +1.0 @ 1.810
2. Over 9.5 Corners @ 1.83
1. Full Time Result – Draw @ 4.20
Liverpool vs West Bromwich Albion
A match Liverpool should ideally win. But, the Reds have flattered to deceive against the relatively ‘smaller’ teams. Liverpool will be fresh due to Klopp choosing to keep Coutinho and Firmino on the bench, which could turn out to be the difference on Wednesday.
1. Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 1.50
2. Half-Time/Full-Time Result – Liverpool/Liverpool @ 1.66
1. Correct Scoreline – Liverpool 4-1 West Brom @ 17.00
Manchester United vs Bournemouth
A tie that United must win. Jose Mourinho will want to make some changes and will likely to put up a more offensive front than what we witnessed against Manchester City. United at home have been invulnerable at home, except against City for well over a year and they should now go back to being the dominant side at Old Trafford.
1. Manchester United Clean Sheet – YES @ 1.80
2. Manchester United Asian Handicap -1.5 @ 1.840
1. Marouane Fellaini to get booked @ 4.33
Manchester City should make quick work of Swansea while Tottenham should be able to do the same against Brighton. Sam Allardyce will look to build on his good start at Everton with a positive result at Newcastle while Watford will look to bounce back from a narrow defeat to Burnley when they travel to face Crystal Palace.
1. Swansea vs Manchester City – Over 2.5 Manchester City Goals @ 1.83
2. Crystal Palace vs Watford – Both Teams to Score – YES @ 1.66
3. Southampton vs Leicester – Both Teams to Score – YES @ 1.80
4. Newcastle vs Everton – Full Time Result – Draw or Everton @ 1.57
5. Tottenham vs Brighton – Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 1.61
1. Everton to beat Newcastle @ 3.25
2. Leicester to beat Southampton @ 3.90
3. Burnley vs Stoke – Full Time Result – Draw @ 3.20