The Hard Tackle presents to you the one-stop shop to scour all the best betting markets for the fifteenth gameweek of the English Premier League
A clash that was once the title decider on many occasions – Arsenal host Manchester United in a fixture that may carry more weight now considering the fact that both the sides are trying to return to their former glory. Chelsea welcome former interim manager Rafa Benitez back to Stamford Bridge in an interesting encounter.
Newly promoted side Brighton host a Liverpool side – a game that could be more interesting than the fixture entails. David Moyes will be looking to avoid another humiliation early on in his West Ham career as they pay Manchester City a visit while Tottenham provides the next big test for Marco Silva and his Watford side.
Before we delve into the best markets for the upcoming gameweek, we take a look at the result of our suggestions from the earlier gameweek, a decent week.
Favourable Bets result: 7/13
Underdog Bets result: 1/5
THT Favourable Bets Overall Result: 87/166
Chelsea vs Newcastle
Goals beckon Stamford Bridge as Newcastle pay a visit to the defending champions. Antonio Conte would have loved the fight in his team to snatch a narrow 1-0 win against Swansea. However, the manager is unlikely to be happy at being stretched so much by a struggling side at home itself.
Conte will demand a reaction and should get one in terms of performance on Saturday. We expect goals in the game.
1. Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 1.60
2. Alvaro Morata to score anytime @ 1.66
1. A penalty in match – YES @ 3.50
Brighton vs Liverpool
We see potential for a tight game and interestingly, one which could involve only a few goals – contrasting to Liverpool’s games. Expecting Brighton to sit deep a bit to frustrate Liverpool and then hit them on the counter.
1. Liverpool Clean Sheet – NO @ 1.66
2. Under 2.5 Match Goals @ 2.05
1. Pascal Gross to score anytime @ 5.50
2. Tomer Hemed to be booked @ 7.00
Arsenal vs Manchester United
The match is sure to be exciting. Arsenal come into the match on the back of a thumping 5-0 win over Huddersfield while Manchester United looked menacing during the 4-2 win over high-flying Watford. Both the teams are capable of producing scintillating football when on song and the fixture perhaps is best placed with both the teams hitting a good stride.
The teams should both be able to get on the scoresheet.
1. Both Teams to Score – YES @ 1.70
2. Manchester United Draw No Bet @ 2.10
3. Over 10.5 Corners @ 2.10
1. Marcus Rashford to score anytime @ 3.50
West Ham will be looking to provide a bit more fight than they showed at Goodison Park. This will be third week we back Tottenham for a win and while it will be the toughest of the three, Watford may be dampened by their defeat at the hands of Manchester United.
Big Sam would be hoping to get off to a winning start at home to Huddersfield while Bournemouth could shock Southampton in a game that may see more pressure being put on Saints boss Mauricio Pellegrino.
1. Everton to beat Huddersfield @ 1.70
2. Tottenham to beat Watford @ 1.72
3. Stoke City to beat Swansea City @ 1.90
4. West Brom vs Crystal Palace – Both Teams to Score – YES @ 2.00
5. West Ham Asian Handicap +3.0 vs Manchester City @ 1.700
1. Leicester City vs Burnley Full Time Result – Draw @ 3.60
2. Bournemouth to beat Southampton @ 3.10