The Hard Tackle presents to you the one-stop shop to scour all the best betting markets for the fourteenth gameweek of the English Premier League
There is an opportunity to see a change in the gap between the two Manchester clubs. Manchester United face a tricky away test at Vicarage Road while City are home to a Southampton side who gained some momentum with a thumping win against Everton.
Chelsea face a relatively easy-looking fixture at home against Swansea while Arsenal will be looking to pile the pressure on the teams above with another positive result as they host Huddersfield.
Before we delve into the best markets for the upcoming gameweek, we take a look at the result of our suggestions from the earlier gameweek, a decent week.
Favourable Bets result: 3/9
Underdog Bets result: None of them were right.
THT Favourable Bets Overall Result: 80/153
Watford vs Manchester United
Watford are riding the form wave at the moment. But, their performances suggest it is more than that. A quality side led by a hungry manager, the home side have shocked many with their ability to produce results, especially with the side developing a penchant for coming back from a deficit.
United seem right on the money as well. But, their performances have left a lot to be desired and their away trip to Vicarage Road will provide a true examination of their ability to challenge City for the title. Expect a high octane game from Watford and we may just see United be the team sitting back and looking to hit on the counter.
1. Manchester United to win @1.66
2. Both Teams to Score – YES @1.80
1. Richarlison to score anytime @3.50
Chelsea vs Swansea
Swansea’s struggles are there for all to see. Their lack of a sting upfront is all the more evident, with spurts of life followed by dull displays. Swans can take heart from their recent trips to Chelsea, where they have found ways to get on the scoresheet. Expect Swansea to give it their all. Chelsea should triumph by the end of the match though.
1. Chelsea Clean Sheet – NO @2.20
2. Swansea Asian Handicap +2.0 @1.960
3. Alvaro Morata to score anytime @1.53
1. Over 4.5 Match Goals @4.00
Arsenal vs Huddersfield
A late late winner against Burnley saw Arsenal continue their momentum earned from their 2-0 win over Tottenham, despite a Europa League defeat between the two results. Huddersfield came close to holding City at home but must now pick themselves up for the trip to face Arsenal.
Arsenal are yet to drop points at home this season and combined with Huddersfield’s ability to fold easily away from home, this should be an easy fixture for the Gunners.
1. Arsenal Asian Handicap -2.0 @2.040
2. Arsenal Half-Time Result/Full-Time Result @1.61
1. Arsenal 3-0 Huddersfield Correct Scoreline @7.50
Stoke vs Liverpool
A fixture that served all of us a classic not long ago could serve one once again. A clumsy Liverpool has now drawn two successive games from leading positions and with a Stoke side hungry to improve their points tally, we could see Mark Hughes & co. surprise us with a positive result against Liverpool.
Expect both the sides to get on the scoresheet.
1. Stoke City Asian Handicap +1.0 @1.990
2. Both Teams to Score – YES @1.66
1. Stoke City Draw No Bet @4.00
West Brom managed a point against Tottenham but could find it tough against Newcastle. Tottenham should get back to winning ways against Leicester while we could see West Ham register their first win under David Moyes as they travel to Goodison.
1. Tottenham to beat Leicester City @1.75
2. West Brom vs Newcastle – Full Time Result – Draw or Newcastle @1.57
3. Everton vs West Ham – Full Time Result – Draw or West Ham @1.60
4. Brighton vs Crystal Palace – Both Teams to Score – YES @2.00
5. Harry Kane to score anytime @1.66
1. Brighton vs Crystal Palace – Full Time Result – Draw @3.10