The Hard Tackle presents to you the one-stop shop to scour all the best betting markets for the seventh gameweek of the English Premier League
The latest gameweek of the Premier League serves its fans an absolute cracker of a game as Chelsea host Manchester City on Saturday. Crystal Palace face another tough prospect as they travel to Old Trafford while Tottenham look to carry on their fantastic form away from Wembley.
Arsenal host Brighton while Newcastle will look to be the latest side to make a dent in Liverpool’s title hopes on Sunday. Everton managed to come back and win against Bournemouth. And the Toffees now face a similarly tricky fixture as Burnley pay them a visit.
Before we delve into the best markets for the upcoming gameweek, we take a look at the result of our suggestions from the earlier gameweek, a good week indeed.
Favourable Bets result: 10/14
Underdog Bets result: 2/5
THT Favourable Bets Overall Result: 44/73
Manchester United vs Crystal Palace
Roy Hodgson’s troubles doesn’t seem to be easing up anytime soon. Crystal Palace now face a trip to Old Trafford – a ground that has regained its aura under Jose Mourinho after a difficult period post Sir Alex Ferguson. Expect a solid United performance on Saturday. Palace will be lucky to get on the scoresheet.
1. Manchester United Asian Handicap -2.0 @1.850
2. Over 2.5 Match Goals @1.57
3. Manchester United to score in both halves @1.66
1. Correct Scoreline 4-0 @9.00
Chelsea vs Manchester City
The game of the matchday. Chelsea and Manchester City are both in top form. The Blues though, struggled to an extent against Arsenal at Stamford Bridge, which may hint at a chink in the side’s armour. Manchester City are on a rampage but Sergio Aguero and Benjamin Mendy’s injuries could affect their chances as well.
1. Both Teams to Score – YES @1.61
2. Over 10.5 Match Corners @1.83
1. Kyle Walker to get booked @3.25
Arsenal vs Brighton
Brighton have put together a small run of good results, with 7 points from 4 games. However, Chris Hughton’s side face an Arsenal side that will be well rested despite Thursday football, with Arsene Wenger not taking several key first-team players for the trip to Belarus.
Expect a battle at Emirates, with Brighton in a good vein of form. But, Arsenal should have enough firepower to pull through.
1. Arsenal Clean Sheet – No @1.80
2. Alexandre Lacazette to score anytime @1.72
1. Sead Kolasinac to get booked @5.00
Newcastle United vs Liverpool
Liverpool are in heaps of trouble. Their UEFA Champions League match against Spartak Moscow also ended in a draw, leaving the club with much to do. The Reds did manage a win last weekend against Leicester but are defensively still very fragile as they look for momentum.
Newcastle are also tipped to give Liverpool a run for their money. Rafa Benitez would be unhappy with their loss at Brighton and could make a couple of changes to adapt to Liverpool’s pressing style. Newcastle’s defence too, has been solid thus far and could spring up a surprise on Sunday.
1. Both Teams to Score – YES @1.66
2. Mohamed Salah to score anytime @2.25
1. Correct Scoreline 1-1 @8.00
2. Full Time Result – Draw @4.10
West Ham should ease some pressure with a win against Swansea while Leicester could come back from the Liverpool defeat with a strong performance against Bournemouth.
1. Everton to beat Burnley @1.66
2. Leicester Draw No Bet vs Bournemouth @1.83
3. West Ham to beat Swansea @1.90
4. Jamie Vardy to score anytime @2.30
1. Stoke vs Southampton – Full Time Result – Draw @3.40
2. West Brom vs Watford – Full Time Result – Draw @3.25