The Hard Tackle provides your one-stop shop to scour all the best betting markets for several Premier League matches featuring the mammoth Liverpool vs Arsenal.
Manchester United get the gameweek underway as they host AFC Bournemouth with a chance to climb up from their long-standing sixth position. But, the match of the week is the battle between Liverpool and Arsenal at Anfield on Saturday, with both the teams facing the prospect of exiting the top five.
Tottenham host an Everton side that have won their way towards being only four points off sixth place and may emerge as a darkhorse in the race for European places. Manchester City travel to the Stadium of Light in what is destined to be another tough night for David Moyes & co.
As for the table toppers, Antonio Conte takes his team to the Olympic Stadium to face a resurgent West Ham United side.
We, at The Hard Tackle, take a closer look at the best betting markets to profit from in the 27th Gameweek of the Premier League. But first, let us take a look at the previous results of our betting suggestions.
(Note that the odds mentioned here have been extracted from Bet365.com as presented on smartbets.com)
(Note that all stakes are taken as 1 unit)
Favourable Bets for Gameweek 26: 5/9
The Hard Tackle aggregate: 149/299
Underdogs Result: We got one right out of four.
Manchester United FC vs AFC Bournemouth
Bournemouth and Manchester United are at the opposite ends of the Premier League table, points-wise and form-wise as well. The Red Devils have a golden chance to move up in the table and could not have asked for a better opponent.
Bournemouth are staring down the barrel but have no dearth in quality and could trouble any side on their day. But, Mourinho has made Old Trafford a fortress, with just one loss recorded this season at home and while they could find Eddie Howe’s side difficult to deal with, the Red Devils are unlikely to lose.
BetbyStats – The two teams have faced each other three times, with both the teams getting on the scoresheet on each occasion, while each of those games featured more than 2.5 goals. Hence, the two markets are taken up by us.
1. Both Teams to Score – YES @ 2.10
2. Over 10.5 Corners @ 2.00
3. Over 3.5 Bournemouth Corners @ 2.20
1. Joshua King to score anytime @ 5.00
Liverpool FC vs Arsenal FC
Liverpool maintained their profile of caving in against lesser profile teams and are expected to continue their trend of stepping up against Arsenal as they have done against every top side this season.
BetByStats – The last two meetings have produced a total of 13 goals between them and it is expected to continue on Saturday as well.
1. Both Teams to Score – YES @ 1.57
2. Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 1.70
3. Alexis Sanchez to score anytime @ 2.60
4. Sadio Mane to score anytime @ 2.60
5. Liverpool FC to win @ 2.15
6. Over 3.5 Cards @ 1.61
1. Over 4.5 Match Goals @ 5.00
2. Alexis Sanchez to score 2 or more @ 10.00
3. Sadio Mane to score 2 or more @ 10.00
West Ham United FC vs Chelsea FC
Chelsea are away to West Ham United on a Monday night. Forget the massive gap in points between the two teams, West Ham have just 1 loss in the last six games and are on an upward trajectory. Slaven Bilic’s side has proved to be one of the tougher opponents for Chelsea and the same is expected to be the case at the Olympic Stadium.
BetbyStats – The last four meetings have produced goals from both the teams on each occasion, with all of the games producing more than 2.5 goals.
1. Both Teams to Score – YES @ 1.80
2. Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 1.80
3. Diego Costa to score anytime @ 1.83
1. Andy Carroll to score anytime @ 4.33
Tottenham could find it difficult to open a resilient Everton side while Lukaku could wreak havoc at White Hart Lane on Sunday. Elsewhere, Hull City are expected to give the Foxes a tough time at the King Power while Burnley’s away form means Swansea are favourites going into the game.
BetbyStats – Stoke City have not lost once in the last six home games while Middlesbrough have just 1 point in their last six away fixtures. West Brom have recorded five wins in their last six home games and are up against a struggling Palace side.
1. Stoke City FC to win vs Middlesbrough FC @ 1.95
2. West Brom to win vs Crystal Palace FC @ 2.20
3. Swansea vs Burnley – Full Time Result – Draw or Burnley @ 1.83
4. Leicester City FC vs Hull City FC – Full Time Result – Draw or Hull City @ 1.95
1. Tottenham Hotspur FC vs Everton FC Full Time Result – Draw @ 4.20
2. Manolo Gabbiadini to score anytime @ 3.00
3. Andy Carroll to score anytime @ 4.33