The Hard Tackle provides your one-stop shop to scour all the best betting markets for several Premier League matches featuring Liverpool, Chelsea and others
In an otherwise depleted Premier League that sees Arsenal and Manchester United both not having a fixture, Chelsea have the chance to further extend their lead atop the table as they face a resurgent Swansea side. Tottenham, on the other hand, face a Stoke side that are a case of inconsistent brilliance.
Leicester City will welcome Liverpool on Monday in what is to be their first match of the post-Ranieri era, after the Italian was sacked by the Foxes’ board.
We, at The Hard Tackle, take a closer look at the best betting markets to profit from in the 26th Gameweek of the Premier League. But first, let us take a look at the previous results of our betting suggestions.
(Note that the odds mentioned here have been extracted from Bet365.com as presented on smartbets.com)
(Note that all stakes are taken as 1 unit)
Favourable Bets for Gameweek 25: 5/14
The Hard Tackle aggregate: 144/290
Underdogs Result: We got one right out of seven.
Chelsea FC vs Swansea City FC
Chelsea have a brilliant opportunity to go further clear atop the Premier League, but must be wary of Swansea’s threat. The Swans have scored two goals on each occasion on their previous two visits to Stamford Bridge and are on the way back up under Paul Clement after gaining 12 points from the last 18.
Chelsea are likely to edge through for a win but the odds mean a Swansea handicap looks lucrative.
1. Swansea Asian Handicap +1.5,2.0 @ 1.980
2. Swansea Corners Handicap +3 @ 2.00
3. Chelsea Clean Sheet – NO @ 2.00
1. Swansea City Asian Handicap +0.5 @ 4.250
Tottenham Hotspur FC vs Stoke City FC
Tottenham have slowed down a bit in the past month. Pochettino’s men have already exited from Europe this week and face, in Stoke, a side that has given them some serious problems in the recent times. In fact, form-wise the two sides are evenly-matched, with 11 points from the last six games.
1. Tottenham Clean Sheet – NO @ 1.66
2. Stoke City Asian Handicap +1.0,1.5 @ 1.970
3. Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 1.66
1. Saido Berahino to score anytime @ 4.33
Leicester City FC vs Liverpool FC
Claudio Ranieri is gone. No one really knows how the Foxes squad will react to the departure of the Italian and the Reds should be wary of the Monday fixture. We at The Hard Tackle expect the Foxes to produce a spirited performance at the King Power Stadium.
1. Liverpool Clean Sheet – NO @ 1.57
2. Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 1.72
1. Jamie Vardy to score anytime @ 3.40
Burnley’s woeful away from means Hull City are primed to gain some important points as they host Sean Dyche & co. West Brom host a struggling AFC Bournemouth side while Crystal Palace and Middlesbrough is to battle it out in what is a six-pointer in the relegation battle.
1. West Ham United Draw No Bet vs Watford @ 1.90
2. West Brom to win vs AFC Bournemouth @ 2.10
3. Hull City to win vs Burnley FC @ 2.15
1. Crystal Palace FC vs Middlesbrough FC – Full Time Result – Draw @ 3.20