. The agent of Manchester United target Nicholas Otamendi, Eugenio Lopez, recently confirmed his clienta s desire to leave Valencia with the Argentine international confirming in an interview on Thursday that everything his agent has said has been with his authorization. On the 25th May, Lopez spoke to Cadena SER and confirmed that Manchester United target wished to leave Los Che after one season following a move from Portuguese giant FC Porto. Nicholas Otamendi has now confirmed his agent’s statement that the player wishes to move away from the Spanish club. He said: a The truth is that the only thing I have to say is that Ia m enjoying these moments with the national team, the Copa America, where wearing this shirt comes with great responsibility. “I spoke with those I needed to speak to with my agent and Valencia knows very well what I want. After that, every word my agent say obviously comes with my authorization and […]

Real Madrid have entered the race for Valencia center back Nicholas Otamendi and are set to battle with Manchester United for the Argentina international according to reports in Mundo Deportivo. Manchester United have been chasing the defender for over a month now following the revelation that their primary target Mats Hummels wants to stay in Germany and not move to England. Otamandi had a tremendous season and was the only Valencia player in the La Liga team of the Year 2014-15 . . According to Mundo Deportivo, Real Madrid have joined the race for the defender who has a a 50m release clause after signing for Valencia last season from FC Porto. The reports goes onto add that the player’s agent, Eugenio Lopez, met with Real Madrid officials to discuss the future of Otamendi. Eugenio Lopez is expected this week to meet he officials at Valencia to present two offers on the table for Otamendi: one from Manchester United and […]

Mats Hummels remains Manchester United’s primary defensive target this summer, ahead of Valencia defender Nicholas Otamendi, according to reports in ESPN FC. . Despite United feeling it would be very difficult to prise the 26-year-old away from Borussia Dortmund, Van Gaal is insistent Hummels is best suited to Manchester United’s approach according to the report. Borussia Dortmund’s sporting director Michael Zorc said he had met with Mats Hummels and his father Hermann, who is also his agent, in which there was a “clear consensus” that he would remain with the Bundesliga club as a move for Manchester United looks highly unlikely. He told German magazine Kicker: “It made sense that Mats was thinking about his future, but I always pointed out that we plan (for the future) with him.” Valencia’s Nicolas Otamendi has been heavily linked to Manchester United in recent days with the player keen to move to Old Trafford as per reports. He, however, is only the back […]

Valencia have confirmed that they have not received any offers from Manchester United for Nicholas Otamendi. It was suggested earlier in reports that Nicholas Otamendi was on the very of a 36 million pound transfer to Manchester United, but, the Spanish club have denied that they have received any offer for the Argentine international as reported by Sky Sports. Dismissing the reports of the player agreeing personal terms with Manchester United, Valencia said that they will not sell Nicholas Otamendi, 27, for anything less than his release clause of a 50m while also describing reports of Manchester United’s Robin van Persie moving to the Mestalla the other way as a nonsensea . Valencia have good reason to not go for an ageing Robin van Persie, having recently confirmed the signature of Spanish international striker Rodrigo for a 30m. Valencia qualified for the Champions League after an impressive season that saw them snatch fourth place ahead of Europa League winners Seville […]