9 Responses to “Arsenal vs Villarreal Preview: Probable Lineups, Prediction, Tactics, Team News & Key Stats”

Read below or add a comment...

1. Dr katumba Andrew says:

I don’t think arsenal will loose this game if tierny and aubameyang start with granit xhaka shifting to the middle to Patten partey. Besides viralleal will be on pressure to defend their lead and will finally make mistakes. Ounce the first goal comes for the gunners that will be enough motivation for another. My prediction is 3-1 in favour of arsenal

2. Abdulwahab Ado says:

This totally not true arsenal will win this one by 3-0

3. Mayen Makuol Demg says:

I’m going in for 2-0 in favor of Arsenal. I believe the team will have to see their last drop blood for them to qualify or at least go to final. This is the only hope left to qualify for the champion league, loosing it means not playing for Europa leave alone champions next season. So I solely go in a win !
    Auba and Saka scores !

4. Mujittapha tukur says:

Am no agree, arsenal we score 2-0

5. Jonathan says:

Arsenal bus stop running race if Leno play. I don’t like any Gefman keepers . if Leno at goal… Arsenal vs Villarreal 2-4

6. so long as elneny features, we are to see arsenal go past villareal by 1-0

7. Dan says:

With Leno on goal, anything can happen. He is prone to silly mistakes but can as well make pretty good saves. The midfield duo of Xhaka and Partey should neutralize Villas threat before it begins as our defence is also prone to mistakes.

Our wingers must be able to support in attack amd make crosses that can be attacked by Auba….
    A high tempo game where attack and defence is an effort by all will easily see Arsenal through….

8. Felix says:

Chambers again??????

9. N.Bruce says:

Ya,Although 1st half wz not easy bt we still believe dat arsenal will still win de game by 2 – 1.Let us wait 4 de 2nd half.

Leave A Comment...