Barcelona host Arsenal in the second leg of the first knockout round in the UEFA Champions League hoping to finish the job against the London outfit who will have to play out of their skin to overturn a 2-0 deficit.
Barcelona finished 2-0 winners at the Emirates stadium, with the London outfit hardly managing to get a sniff of the ball. The Catalans will be without the suspended Gerard Pique when they welcome the injury-hit Arsenal side to the Nou Camp.
Arsenal have lost a host of midfield players to injury, with Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Aaron Ramsey, Jack Wilshere, Tomas Rosicky and Mikel Arteta all out of the game. Santi Cazorla and Petr Cech will also miss the tie due to health concerns.
Predicted Starting XI (4-3-3): Ter Stegen, Jordi Alba, Mathieu, Mascherano, Dani Alves; Iniesta, Busquets, Rakitic; Neymar, Suarez, Messi
Predicted Starting XI (4-2-3-1): Ospina; Monreal, Koscielny, Mertesacker, Bellerin; Coquelin, Elneny; Sanchez, Ozil, Welbeck; Giroud
- Barcelona have scored at least 2 goals in 7 out of their last 8 games against Arsenal.
- Barcelona have won their last 3 home games against Arsenal.
- Arsenal’s loss against Watford in the weekend was their 3rd straight loss at home, the first time in 14 years this has happened.
- Arsenal have won just 1 out of their last 6 games in all competitions.
- Barcelona are undefeated in their last 37 games in all competitions, with the 2-1 loss to Sevilla in October being their last defeat.
Barcelona 4-0 Arsenal
Barcelona have not lost at home this entire season, with their last dropped points dating back to December in the league game against Deportivo de La Coruna. With injury-hit Arsenal suffering from an apparent confidence crisis following a spate of criticism due to their recent form, the Gunners will have an incredibly difficult task at hand in this game.
We predict an easy win for the Catalans.
- Barcelona win: 1/4
- Draw: 6
- Arsenal win: 11