Spanish League runaway leaders FC Barcelona take on strugglers Getafe at Camp Nou in a tie that sees the Catalans heavily favoured for the win.
FC Barcelona are currently 8 points clear of the second placed Atletico Madrid, and it will take a shock result for the Catalans to not maintain the lead, with Getafe coming to Camp Nou just a point above the relegation zone.
The Catalans have a largely fit squad, with only Rafinha out injured and Javier Mascherano suspended from the tie. However, they are expected to rotate their players heavily, with one eye on the midweek clash in the Champions League against Arsenal FC.
Getafe on the other hand, have a total of 6 players out through suspension and injuries, adding to the already massive task they have at hand.
Predicted Starting XI (4-3-3): Bravo; Alba, Pique, Vermaelen, Vidal; Iniesta, Roberto, Turan; Neymar, Suarez, Messi
Predicted Starting XI (4-3-3): Guaita; Pereira, Verging, Velazquez, Buendia; Rodriguez, Lacen, Medran; Yoda, Scepovic, Rodriguez
- Barcelona have the third best defence in the league, while Getafe are the third lowest scorers.
- Barcelona have won 11 games in a row in the Spanish League.
- Getafe have lost 14 of the last 17 away games in the Spanish League.
- Getafe have also lost 7 out of their last 8 games in all competitions.
- The Catalans have beaten Getafe in 13 out of the last 16 games against Getafe.
- FC Barcelona have kept 5 clean sheets in their last 6 games against Getafe.
FC Barcelona 4-0 Getafe
There is only one result from this tie, unless of course, there is a major surprise. Expect the MSN to wreck havoc against a team that has lost 7 out of their last 8 games and travel to Camp Nou in dismal form.
- FC Barcelona win: 1.06
- Draw: 15.00
- Getafe win: 26.00