Manchester City host Tottenham Hotspur in a top of the table encounter at the Etihad, hoping to leapfrog the London outfit who sit a point above the Manchester outfit in second place.
City will have the services of talisman Vincent Kompany back, with David Silva also expected to be fit for the important fixture. Spurs, on the other hand, have every key player fit and ready to go except defender Jan Verthongen, and will hope to send a message to the rest of the title challengers about them being a serious contender with a good display at the Etihad.
Predicted Starting XI (4-4-2): Hart; Sagna, Kompany, Otamendi, Clichy; Silva, Fernandinho, Toure, Sterling; Illeanacho, Aguero
Predicted Starting XI(4-2-3-1): Lloris; Trippier, Alderweireld, Wimmer, Davies; Dier, Dembele, Alli, Lamela, Eriksen, Kane
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 10 of Man City’s last 11 home games in the Premier League.
- Man City have won their last 5 home matches against Tottenham in all competitions.
- Tottenham have lost just twice in their last 24 matches in the Premier League.
- Man City have seen over 2.5 goals in 8 of their last 9 matches against Tottenham Hotspur in all competitions.
- Man City have scored at least 2 goals in their last 4 home matches against Tottenham Hotspur in all competitions.
Manchester City 1-1 Tottenham Hotspur
Spurs have been in sensational form this season, and have proven time and again that they have the quality to match anyone on their day.
With Manchester City missing a host of their creative players and David Silva having just returned from injury, they might find it difficult to beat Spurs.
Manchester City win: 11/10
Tottenham Hotspur win: 27/10