FC Barcelona travel to Levante looking to enhance their three-point lead at the top, having played a game less than second placed Atletico Madrid.
Predicted Staring XI (4-4-2): Marino, Lopez, Trujillo, Feddal, Tono; Lerma, Mate, Verza, Morales; Deyverson, Rossi
Predicted Starting XI (4-3-3): Bravo; Alves, Mascherano, Pique, Alba; Busquets, Rakitic, Iniesta; Suarez, Messi, Neymar
- Luis Enrique has managed FC Barcelona for 99 games, now and has won 78, drawn 11 and lost only 9
- The Catalans have scored 280 goals in those 99 games, conceding a meagre 72.
- FC Barcelona have won their last 10 out off 11 games against Levante, scoring at least four in their last five games in all competitions.
- The Catalans are on a 14 game unbeaten run in the league.
- Levante have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 3 league meetings.