As both Tottenham Hotspur and Leicester City get ready to take each other for the second time this week, it will be intriguing to watch the battle of wits at play between the two managers Mauricio Pochettino and Claudio Ranieri.
Both have shown in the previous FA Cup tie that they prefer the Premier League, as they preferred not to play their hand and this has resulted in the two team needing to face off for a third time this month. However, as both Leicester City and Tottenham Hotspur are very much in contention for the Premier League title, or at least a top-four spot, they are likely to throw everything at each other, in this six-pointer.
Tottenham Hotspur FC
Probable Starting XI (4-2-3-1): Lloris; Davies, Vertongen, Alderweireld, Walker; Dembele, Dier; Eriksen, Alli, Lamela; Kane.
Probable Starting XI (4-4-2): Schmeichel; Fuchs, Huth, Morgan, Simpson; Albrighton, Kante, Drinkwater, Mahrez; Okazaki, Ulloa.
- Leicester City are on a winless streak in their last four matches in all competitions.
- The Foxes have just three clean sheets in their last 10 Premier League matches.
- Tottenham Hostpur have scored 10 goals in their last five matches in all competitions.
- Tottenham have also kept just three clean sheets in their last 10 Premier League matches.
- Leicester City have scored at least two goals in their last four matches at the White Heart Lane.
Tottenham Hotspur FC 1-1 Leicester City
Both the sides are quite well matched, and lathough Leicester striker Jamie Vardy is a doubtful starter for this match, the Foxes do have quite a strong lineup at their disposal, to thwart any advances made by Tottenham Hotspur.
Betting Odds (Pady Power)
- Tottenham Hotspur FC: 4/5
- Leicester City: 7/2
- Draw: 27/10
Here, students are taught to follow skills https://essayclick.net and strategies in contemporary and classical writing, discover new directions in writing, new possible techniques in the light of poet’s personal voice, voice at the matter of the subject