It is a bit strange to find both Chelsea FC and West Bromwich Albion so close to each other in the bottom half of the table at this stage of the season. However, this means that the Blues will have extra motivation, as mathematically this would be a six-pointer, with the 3 points from the match for the victors as well as the 3 point lost by the defeated side, and the winner would get to overtake the other team on the Premier League table.
Probable Starting XI (4-2-3-1): Courtois; Azpilicueta, Terry, Zouma, Ivanovic; Mikel, Matic; Pedro, Oscar, Willian; Costa.
West Bromwich Albion
Probable Starting XI (4-2-3-1): Foster; Brunt, Evans, McAuley, Dawson; Yacob, Fletcher; McClean, Morrison, Sessegnon; Rondon.
- Chelsea FC have kept a clean sheet in each of their last three matches in all competitions.
- Chelsea FC have scored 10 goals in their last five matches in all competitions.
- West Bromwich Albion have conceded six goals in the last five matches in all competitions.
- West Bromwich Albion have not scored in seven of their last nine matches at Stamfrod Bridge in all competitions.
- Eight out of nine times, Chelsea FC come out with a win agaisnt the Baggies at the Stamfrod Bridge.
Chelsea FC 3-1 West Bromwich Albion
The Blues seem to have revived themselves from the early season hangover, as they are begenning to look more and more dangerous from now on. West Brom are in no way an easy side to break down, but playing at home, Guus Hiddink’s men should have enough firepower to win against Tony Pulis’ men.
Odds (Paddy Power)
- Chelsea FC: 4/9
- West Bromwich Albion: 13/2
- Draw: 7/2
In poetry writing essayprofs.com classes the emphasis is usually put on the revision