We take a look at some of the potentially profitable markets from sixth gameweek of the Premier League featuring Chelsea, Manchester United and more.
Liverpool are one of two teams to have a perfect record in the Premier League thus far. Manchester United have another tricky test as Wolves travel to Old Trafford. Cardiff might have to wait a little longer for their first win as they host defending champions Manchester City.
Tottenham will look to snap their losing stream as they travel to face a Brighton side that have indeed looked bright against top teams. London derby awaits us on Sunday as West Ham host Chelsea while Arsenal face an Everton side that have just one loss in their first 5 games so far.
Before we move on to the profitable markets, let us take a look at how things panned out for us in the first gameweek.
Favourable Bets Result: 9/16
Underdog Bets Result: None of them were on target.
THT Favourable Bets Overall: 39/70
Liverpool vs Southampton
A match that always has added spice to it, owing more to the transfer business conducted between the two teams, with Liverpool almost targeting Southampton in order to strengthen their squad. Southampton have finally gotten off the mark in terms of wins, with a 2-0 result against Crystal Palace before playing out a 2-2 draw against Brighton.
The fixture will be an interesting one as it will test Liverpool’s rotation and the stamina of their key players, with the Reds playing double Matchdays for the first time this season. Expect goals in the match.
1. Liverpool Clean Sheet – NO @ 2.10
2. Over 2.5 Cards @ 1.66
1. A Red Card in the match – YES @ 7.00
Manchester United vs Wolves
The Red Devils have two players suspended and played a fair number of their key players during the midweek as well. Manchester United though, have only recently began conjuring up somewhat of a run and will be looking to continue it against Wolves.
Wolves have already earned a fighting draw against Manchester City and Nuno Espirito Santo will now be aiming to match up to his compatriot and senior Jose Mourinho. Expect an entertaining match with Manchester United to edge it, albeit only slightly.
1. Manchester United to win @ 1.57
2. Alexis Sanchez to score anytime @ 2.60
3. Over 2.5 Cards @ 1.61
4. Wolves to score in 2nd half @ 2.37
1. Manchester United Over 2.5 Team Goals @ 3.25
West Ham vs Chelsea
Chelsea are the second team to retain a perfect record so far in the 2018-19 Premier League. West Ham on the other hand, finally recorded their first win of the season in perhaps the best time. Maurizio Sarri did not rest many key players during the midweek in an unexpected turn.
Expect the Hammers to come out fighting on Sunday.
1. West Ham Asian Handicap +1.0 @ 1.890
2. Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 1.57
3. Olivier Giroud to score anytime @ 2.10
1. West Ham Draw No Bet @ 3.25
Arsenal vs Everton
Perhaps the first real test for Unai Emery and his side, Arsenal did face Chelsea early on. But, Arsenal seemed to have settled down a bit under Emery now and will look towards the Everton fixture as one they should win.
Marco Silva on the other hand, is yet to get his side up at full throttle and will hope that a good performance over Arsenal will be the start of something special. As has been the case with Arsenal fixtures, expect a very open game.
1. Both Teams to Score – YES @ 1.57
2. Over 10.5 Corners @ 1.90
3. Cenk Tosun Over 0.5 Shots on Target @ 1.80
1. Cenk Tosun to score anytime @ 3.20
Leicester should get back to winning ways when they face Huddersfield. Newcastle United should also get off the mark after finally getting over a series of gruesome matchups against the Top six.
1. Leicester to beat Huddersfield @ 1.57
2. Tottenham to beat Brighton @ 1.75
3. Crystal Palace vs Newcastle – Full Time Result – Draw or Newcastle @ 1.72
4. Fulham vs Watford – Both Teams to Score – YES @ 1.61
5. Burnley vs Bournemouth – Both Teams to Score – YES @ 1.75
1. Newcastle United to beat Crystal Palace @ 3.75
2. Burnley to beat Bournemouth @ 3.00