We take a look at some of the potentially profitable markets from fourth gameweek of the Premier League featuring Chelsea, Manchester United and more.
Liverpool are involved in an early Saturday kickoff and will look to maintain their perfect start as they travel to face Leicester. Several matches succeed the early kickoff, with one of them featuring Chelsea and their trip to Bournemouth.
Manchester City will be wary of the threat posed by Newcastle while also looking to bounce back from their draw against Wolves. Arsenal bagged their first win of the season against West Ham and will look to string up a series of positive results when they travel to face Cardiff.
Watford and Tottenham face each other in what is a battle of the two teams with perfect starts so far. Manchester United have another tricky test awaiting them at Turf Moor.
Before we move on to the profitable markets, let us take a look at how things panned out for us in the first gameweek.
Favourable Bets Result: 7/13
Underdog Bets Result: 2/7
THT Favourable Bets Overall: 20/39
Leicester vs Liverpool
Leicester have started the season well, with two wins out of three games. Liverpool though, look great with three dominant results. But, they will have to be up on their toes as they visit the King Power Stadium.
The Foxes will pose a threat for they have been competitive in all of their matches thus far. Expect goals in the game, unlike Liverpool’s game against Brighton in Gameweek 3.
1. Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 1.61
2. Over 9.5 Corners @ 1.83
3. Naby Keita Over 60.5 Passes @ 1.83
1. A Penalty in the Match – YES @ 3.75
Chelsea vs Bournemouth
Another team that have had a perfect start is Chelsea. The Blues are far from perfect. But, they have had a positive curve thus far, which is what Maurizio Sarri would want. Bournemouth may not have had a perfect start but they are undefeated thus far.
The match will be intriguing, with Bournemouth likely to threaten the Chelsea goal a lot more. If there is one thing you can say about Chelsea’s matches, it is that they have not been dull. The same is expected at Stamford Bridge on Saturday.
1. Both Teams to Score – YES @ 1.75
2. Over 2.5 Match Cards @ 1.66
1. Over 4.5 Match Goals @ 3.40
Cardiff vs Arsenal
Arsenal should continue their winning ways as they face Cardiff. Cardiff are yet to get off the mark in terms of points and goals. On the contrary, this should be the litmus test for Arsenal. If the Gunners can dispose off Cardiff with ease, it will show that they are ready to find success in the 2018-19 season.
1. Arsenal to win @ 1.53
2. Arsenal Team Goals Over 1.5 @ 1.57
3. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to score anytime @ 1.66
1. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to score 2 or more @ 3.75
Burnley vs Manchester United
The club is reported to be in disarray. But, for Manchester United, everything is grand, the cliffs, the valleys and even the flat roads. Manchester United are not in free fall. But, 3 points from 3 games is not what you would call a Manchester United start.
They face a Burnley side who have struggled as well. They are out of European competitions and have begun the Premier League poorly, with no wins in their first 3 games. But, with European fixtures out of the way, Sean Dyche can get his team to focus on the league.
Burnley know Manchester United are vulnerable and will look to take advantage of their defensive lapses. United though, should sweep the talks of a crisis under the rug with a win.
1. Manchester United to win @ 1.70
2. Romelu Lukaku to score anytime @ 2.25
3. Manchester United Clean Sheet – YES @ 2.00
1. Correct Scoreline – Burnley 0-4 Manchester United @ 29.00
Newcastle were somehow edged out by Chelsea in a match that involved a lot of drama towards the end. City will be a tall order for the Magpies, who should record another loss. Fulham are on a high after their 4-2 win over Burnley and should give a tough fight to Brighton, who looked good against Liverpool as well.
Southampton have looked promising despite their woeful points tally and should be good for a point or maybe three against Crystal Palace. Everton should continue their winning start.
1. Brighton vs Fulham – Both Teams to Score – YES @ 1.70
2. Watford vs Tottenham – Both Teams to Score – YES @ 1.75
3. Crystal Palace vs Southampton – Both Teams to Score – YES @ 1.95
4. West Ham vs Wolves – Both Teams to Score – YES @ 1.66
5. Everton to beat Huddersfield @ 1.50
1. Fulham to beat Brighton @ 3.50
2. Watford to beat Tottenham @ 5.50
3. Roberto Pereyra to score anytime @ 4.33