The Hard Tackle presents to you the one-stop shop to scour all the best betting markets for the thirty-sixth gameweek of the English Premier League
Manchester United have the chance to confirm their second position on the Premier League table with a win over Brighton. In case United cannot achieve a win on Friday night, Chelsea could do it for them as they host Liverpool on Sunday in what is billed as the game of the week.
Swansea, Huddersfield and West Ham have a serious chance of being dragged into relegation if Southampton manage to surprise Everton on Saturday. Elsewhere, Newcastle United will be looking to solidify their position in the top half of the table as they face Watford. Arsenal take on Burnley to round the gameweek off.
Favourable Bets result: 5/11
Underdog Bets result: 1/5
THT Favourable Bets Overall Result: 228/427
Brighton vs Manchester United
The Red Devils will be without Romelu Lukaku but the rest of the squad should be up to the task to ensure their position as the second best team of the Premier League this season, which although not a trophy, will be a sign of improvement and a step in the right direction.
1. Manchester United to win @ 1.80
2. Anthony Martial to score anytime @ 2.37
1. Manchester United to win to NIL @ 3.00
Chelsea vs Liverpool
Chelsea still have a bleak chance of eking a top four finish, with Tottenham just five points ahead of them with 3 matches to go. The Blues though, must face Liverpool first and prevail over them at Stamford Bridge if they are to have any chance of making it into the top four.
Chances are Jurgen Klopp will rest some key faces after what was a brutal and tasking second leg against AS Roma, which is sure to have drained the players physically and mentally. Chelsea should take this one, being at home and likely to face a somewhat depleted Liverpool lineup.
1. Chelsea to win @ 2.25
2. Both Teams to Score – YES @ 1.57
3. Olivier Giroud to score anytime @ 2.60
1. Marcos Alonso to score anytime @ 4.75
Arsenal vs Burnley
Arsenal have only pride to play for in the Premier League; that and perhaps, the sixth position, with Burnley just 3 points behind. The Clarets will be looking to earn a shock win at Emirates, especially after the mood is expected to be low due to the Gunners losing to Atletico Madrid in the semi-finals of the Europa League.
This should be an even game and we should see both sides go for it. Expect Burnley to nick off a point, or perhaps, three. Set-pieces could decide the game.
1. Burnley Asian Handicap +1 @ 1.960
2. Arsenal Clean Sheet – NO @ 1.53
3. Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 1.65
1. Corners Match Bet Three Way – Burnley @ 4.50
2. Ashley Barnes to score anytime @ 3.75
Huddersfield should come out fighting at Etihad, with their Premier League status in threat while West Ham will look to bounce back from their torrid showing against Manchester City, which raised many doubts on the commitment of the players towards the club.
1. Huddersfield Asian Handicap +3.0 vs Manchester City @ 1.700
2. Leicester vs West Ham – Full Time Result – Draw or West Ham @ 1.61
3. Bournemouth vs Swansea – Full Time Result – Draw or Swansea @ 1.75
4. Watford vs Newcastle – Full Time Result – Draw or Newcastle @ 1.61
1. West Ham to beat Leicester @ 3.30
2. Swansea to beat Bournemouth @ 3.70
3. Stoke vs Crystal Palace – Full Time Result – Draw @ 3.40