The Hard Tackle presents to you the one-stop shop to scour all the best betting markets for the twenty seventh gameweek of the English Premier League
The early Saturday kickoff serves a North London classic, with Tottenham hosting Arsenal, with this perhaps one of the very rare cases in recent years where both of the teams sit outside the top four as the two teams meet each other.
Tensions will be high at Etihad as well, as a Riyad Mahrez-less Leicester look to exact revenge on Manchester City for unsettling their Algerian superstar, who has not reported back to training since his botched deadline day move to Manchester City.
An old-school classic is also in the offing as Manchester United travel to St. James’ Park on Sunday. Liverpool, on the other hand, travel to St. Mary’s in hopes of maintaining their top four spot. West Brom are stacked right at the bottom of the table and would be looking to get one over Chelsea, who themselves have been struggling of late.
Before we delve into the best markets for the upcoming gameweek, we take a look at the result of our suggestions from the earlier gameweek.
Favourable Bets result: 7/14
Underdog Bets result: 2/7
THT Favourable Bets Overall Result: 165/315
Tottenham vs Arsenal
A match that is sure to serve up goals, especially, with Arsenal in the kind of form they are. The Gunners have shown their new attacking unit is up to the task of producing exhilarating football and Tottenham will look to match them bit-by-bit on Saturday.
Expect a goal glut at Wembley.
1. Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 1.50
2. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to score anytime @ 1.95
3. Over 10.5 Match Corners @ 1.83
1. Result – Arsenal and Match Goals Over 3.5 @ 8.50
Newcastle United vs Manchester United
Manchester United have been presented an opportunity of sorts, to catch up with runaway leaders Manchester City, with the Citizens finally looking like a beatable side. They face a Newcastle United side that are floating just above the relegation zone, with just a single point separating them from 19th placed Huddersfield.
While Newcastle will be looking to upset the Red Devils, Jose Mourinho is likely to set up his team in a way that exploits the weak defensive flanks of the Magpies and we should see a heavy wing-oriented game from Manchester United, which is likely to yield results on Sunday.
1. Manchester United to win @ 1.66
2. Romelu Lukaku to score anytime @ 2.30
1. Manchester United Asian Handicap -2.5 @ 5.750
Southampton vs Liverpool
Guido Carrillo has not had the kind of impact Mauricio Pellegrino would have hoped for. But, still, the manager would be gunning for his star striker to fire them to a shock win at St. Mary’s on Sunday. Liverpool’s defensive problems have not yet eased despite Virgil van Dijk’s arrival and if Southampton do well, they can exploit them enough to earn a point and perhaps three.
However, we expect Liverpool to be in among the goals.
1. Both Teams to Score – YES @ 1.66
2. Over 9.5 Match Corners @ 1.72
1. Guido Carrillo to score anytime @ 3.25
Chelsea vs West Brom
A match that should have Chelsea written all over it, but sadly that isn’t the case as we head into the gameweek. Chelsea have had their own share of problems and look very shaky, which is unlike their usual self under Antonio Conte. West Brom, on the other hand, have seen things go further downhill after the departure of Tony Pulis and the subsequent arrival of Alan Pardew.
Pardew will now hope Daniel Sturridge, who has arrived from Liverpool, can spur the side on to better results. Expect another open game from Chelsea and a better performance as a defeat here followed by another against Barcelona in the UEFA Champions League could spell the end of Conte’s career at Chelsea.
1. Both Teams to Score – YES @ 2.00
2. Over 3.5 Match Cards @ 2.25
3. West Brom Asian Handicap +1.5 @ 1.725
1. Daniel Sturridge to score anytime @ 4.50
Manchester City could be in for another heavy test as Leicester pay Etihad a visit on Saturday while Stoke should bounce back from their loss to Bournemouth with a win over Brighton. Elsewhere, Big Sam will hope he can get one over his former team and colleague Roy Hodgson.
1. Manchester City vs Leicester – Leicester Asian Handicap +2.0 @ 1.890
2. Manchester City vs Leicester – Both Teams to Score – YES @ 1.90
3. Stoke to beat Brighton @ 2.20
4. Everton vs Crystal Palace – Both Teams to Score – YES @ 1.95
5. West Ham vs Watford – West Ham Draw No Bet @ 1.72
6. Swansea vs Burnley – Full Time Result – Draw or Burnley @ 1.55
7. Huddersfield vs Bournemouth – Both Teams to Score – YES @ 1.95
1. Jamie Vardy to score anytime @ 3.50
2. Manchester City vs Leicester – Full Time Result – Draw or Leicester City @ 4.33
3. Everton vs Crystal Palace – Full Time Result – Draw @ 3.25