The Hard Tackle presents to you the one-stop shop to scour all the best betting markets for the twenty fifth gameweek of the English Premier League
Alexis Sanchez and his first true test in what will be his Premier League debut for Manchester United as Tottenham host the Red Devils. Swansea could escape the relegation zone if they manage to upset Arsenal on Tuesday while Bournemouth would be looking to extend their unbeaten run to five Premier League games as they travel to face Chelsea.
Alan Pardew would hope his players use the Liverpool victory in the FA Cup as an inspiration when they face Manchester City while Liverpool would be looking to take advantage of a struggling Huddersfield side to bounce back from their shock defeat to West Brom.
Before we delve into the best markets for the upcoming gameweek, we take a look at the result of our suggestions from the earlier gameweek.
Favourable Bets result: 6/16
Underdog Bets result: 0/5
THT Favourable Bets Overall Result: 153/287
Swansea vs Arsenal
Swansea will be inspired by the fact that they can possibly escape the drop zone if they manage to win at home to Arsenal. But, Arsenal themselves will be high on morale after reaching the EFL Cup final. While it is unlikely to be a cakewalk, we expect Arsenal to bang in the goals in a professional manner like they swept away Crystal Palace.
1. Arsenal to beat Swansea City @ 1.53
2. Alexandre Lacazette to score anytime @ 1.95
3. Over 9.5 Corners @ 1.72
1. Over 4.5 Match Goals @ 5.250
Huddersfield vs Liverpool
Liverpool seem no different at the back despite the arrival of Virgil van Dijk, as was evidenced in their FA Cup match against West Brom. But, Huddersfield themselves are struggling a great extent, with no wins in their last six Premier League games.
David Wagner faces his mentor and we expect Klopp to school his junior on Tuesday. A thumping win expected for Liverpool.
1. Liverpool Asian Handicap -1.5 @ 2.030
2. Liverpool to score in both halves @ 2.00
1. Over 4.5 Match Goals @ 5.50
Chelsea vs Bournemouth
Chelsea made quick work of Newcastle in the FA Cup. But, Bournemouth are a whole new ball game. Eddie Howe & co. are unbeaten in their last five and given Chelsea’s recent struggles, they could be in with a chance. Either way, we expect Bournemouth to trouble Chelsea and get at least one goal on the board.
1. Bournemouth Asian Handicap +2.0 @ 1.625
2. Chelsea Clean Sheet – NO @ 1.80
3. Full Time Result – Draw or Bournemouth @ 3.75
Tottenham vs Manchester United
The fixture of the matchday, Tottenham’s attacking quality is enough to trouble the best of sides in the world – Spurs showed a glimpse of it against Real Madrid in the Champions League. But, their domestic record against top sides is something to balk at and with Alexis Sanchez’s addition to the squad at Manchester United, a win looks even more unlikely for Pochettino & co.
Ideally, this should be another tactical game by Mourinho. But, Alexis Sanchez’s arrival perhaps could see the Portuguese provide comparitively more liberating instructions.
1. Full Time Result – Draw or Manchester United @ 1.61
2. Over 10.5 Corners @ 1.80
1. Alexis Sanchez to score anytime @ 3.10
A match between two stalwarts of the Premier League as West Ham face Crystal Palace. A relegation six-pointer is also on the cards as Southampton face Brighton while Stoke would be looking to take advantage of Watford’s poor form.
1. Stoke to beat Watford @ 2.30
2. Southampton to beat Brighton @ 1.75
3. Newcastle vs Burnley – Full Time Result – Draw or Burnley @ 1.66
4. Manchester City vs West Brom – West Brom Asian Handicap +2.5 @ 1.700
5. Guido Carrillo to score anytime @ 2.62
1. West Ham vs Crystal Palace – Full Time Result – Draw @ 3.20
2. Cenk Tosun to score anytime @ 3.25