The Hard Tackle presents to you the one-stop shop to scour all the best betting markets for the twenty third gameweek of the English Premier League
Chelsea host Leicester City in a game that could shape up Chelsea’s transfer window business in January. Arsenal face a Bournemouth side that look to be on their way up after a torrid run of games while Manchester United go up against a manager-less Stoke City.
Liverpool will host Manchester City at Anfield on Sunday, where the Reds will hope to be the team to finally hand a loss to Pep Guardiola’s side this season.
Before we delve into the best markets for the upcoming gameweek, we take a look at the result of our suggestions from the earlier gameweek, an iffy week.
Favourable Bets result: 8/12
Underdog Bets result: 2/4
THT Favourable Bets Overall Result: 140/260
Chelsea vs Leicester
The Blues are one of the teams that have a somewhat good record against Leicester City. But, their flaccid showings in recent matches could see them come under some heavy weather against the Foxes. Alvaro Morata has endured a dry spell of sorts, which has coincided with a downturn in Chelsea’s fortunes.
Expect Leicester to take the game to Chelsea on Saturday.
1. Leicester City Asian Handicap +1.5 @ 2.070
2. Chelsea Clean Sheet – No @ 1.80
1. Riyad Mahrez to score anytime @ 5.50
Bournemouth vs Arsenal
Bournemouth are yet to taste victory against Arsenal in recent times and it looks like Sunday will see more of the same. Arsene Wenger needs a win to calm the troops down after being unsettled by a barrage of contractual uncertainties. And his players should deliver three sweet points to the manager on Sunday.
1. Arsenal to win @ 1.75
2. Alexandre Lacazette to score anytime @ 1.90
1. Mesut Ozil to score anytime @ 3.75
Liverpool vs Manchester City
Possibly the sternest test for City, what with Gabriel Jesus unavailable due to injury. Liverpool will be depleted by the departure of Coutinho. But, all signs point towards Pep Guardiola’s team ending their undefeated domestic streak.
1. Full Time Result – Liverpool or Draw @ 1.61
2. Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 1.53
1. Kevin De Bruyne to score anytime @ 3.75
Manchester United vs Stoke City
Manchester United have faltered at every opportunity to close the gap on Manchester City so far this season. And, no one knows which Stoke will turn up after Mark Hughes received his marching orders.
1. Manchester United Asian Handicap -1.5 @ 1.600
2. Romelu Lukaku to score anytime @ 1.53
1. Marouane Fellaini to score anytime @ 5.00
This should be a good gameweek for away sides, with Burnley and West Ham expected to churn out positive results.
1. Crystal Palace vs Burnley – Full Time Result – Draw or Burnley @ 1.83
2. Huddersfield vs West Ham – West Ham Draw No Bet @ 1.90
3. Tottenham Asian Handicap – 1.5 vs Everton @ 1.860
1. Burnley to beat Crystal Palace @ 4.50
2. Brighton to beat West Brom @ 4.33