The Hard Tackle presents to you the one-stop shop to scour all the best betting markets for the twelfth gameweek of the English Premier League
The return from international break is set to kick off with another pulsating encounter, with the North London Derby as the early Saturday kickoff, followed by a series of interesting encounters. Manchester City travel to face Leicester City while Manchester United welcome Newcastle United to Old Trafford.
The highlight though, will surely be David Moyes and his return to the Premier League as he takes charge of his first game as the West Ham United manager. Monday sees Mark Hughes take on newcomers Brighton, who have impressed with their football so far.
Before we delve into the best markets for the upcoming gameweek, we take a look at the result of our suggestions from the earlier gameweek, a decent week.
Favourable Bets result: 4/11
Underdog Bets result: 1/5
THT Favourable Bets Overall Result: 75/132
Arsenal vs Tottenham
The derby has gained importance in the recent years, with Tottenham proving to be a better title contender in the Premier League and having some sort of consistent growth at last. The fixture though, is heavily skewed towards Spurs, who have been brilliant in recent times and are tipped to do the same here.
1. Both Teams to Score – YES @1.53
2. Harry Kane to score anytime @1.72
3. Tottenham Draw No Bet @2.00
1. Tottenham Asian Handicap -1.5 @5.50
West Bromwich Albion vs Chelsea
A game that could be tough for Antonio Conte’s men. There are reports of Tony Pulis being under pressure, which could provide the Baggies with added incentive for the match. Expect a close game with a single goal the likely difference, if any.
1. Under 2.5 Match Goals @1.75
2. Under 4.5 Cards @1.61
1. Under 1.5 Match Goals @3.25
Liverpool vs Southampton
Frankly, Liverpool go into the game as favourites, which is why the fans need to worry. The Reds are on a good little run but Southampton are known to be tough to break down. Mauricio Pellegrino would hope his side finds some inspiration to knock in a few goals and will want to use a good performance here as a springboard for future matches.
1. Liverpool Clean Sheet – No @1.66
2. Southampton Asian Handicap +1.5 @1.725
1. Southampton Asian Handicap +0.5 @3.00
Manchester United vs Newcastle United
A throwback to the old days, this fixture has often thrown up classic games in the Premier League. The match is expected to see the return of Paul Pogba and Zlatan Ibrahimovic, if only on the bench. United go in as favourites but Rafa Benitez has already proven his acumen can carry his team to positive results this season.
1. Over 2.5 Match Goals @1.80
2. Romelu Lukaku to score anytime @1.66
1. Manchester United 4-0 Newcastle – Correct Score @13.00
Swansea’s record against Burnley provides them the edge while Everton face a Crystal Palace side who are only beginning to get decent results under their belt.
1. Burnley vs Swansea – Full Time Result – Swansea or Draw @1.72
2. Leicester vs Manchester City – Leicester Asian Handicap +1.5 @1.920
3. Brighton to beat Stoke @ 2.40
4. Watford vs West Ham – Both Teams to Score – YES @1.70
1. Bournemouth vs Huddersfield – Full Time Result – Draw @3.50