Balotelli Rubbishes Chelsea, PSG Link

AC Milan Mario Balotelli

AC Milan superstar striker Mario Balotelli has rubbished the transfer talk linking him with Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain.

It had been claimed in the English press that Blues boss Jose Mourinho was keen on a reunion with a player that he worked with during his time in charge of Milan. Balotelli told the Sunday Mirror: “Of course I would like to play under Jose again. In my first days at Inter we had some problems, but then it turned into a mutual respect, and now we have a real friendship. It is never boring playing under Jose. When you are in Mourinho’s team it is a family and he coaches on the principal that if all is well with the family it doesn’t matter what is going on outside the team.”

However, Balotelli has now seems to have changed his own words. He told Italian sports channel told Rai Sport: “They put out something about me every day. Nothing is true.”

The Italy international also dismissed the prospect of a move to the Parc des Princes.

“Me to PSG? Absolutely not,” Balotelli declared.

The 23-year-old attacker was speaking after being named in the Serie A Top 11 at the Gran Gala del Calcio Aic 2013 in Milan on Monday night.

The former Manchester City forward worked under Mourinho at Inter Milan before leaving for England in a £20million deal in 2010.

New AC Milan manager, Calrence Seedorf has called for the club to sign a new centre-back and left-back in the final week

Heading To AC Milan?

Heading To AC Milan?

of the January transfer window, with Coentrão being at the top of the list.

Reports in various Italian media groups including Mediaset and Corriere Dello Sport have claimed today that Milan could be interested in Fabio Coentrao.

Coentrão has been linked with numerous clubs throughout the January transfer and was believed to be the first one out the door after he has seen very little playing time since his failed move to Manchester united at the end of the summer transfer window, but it appears that Ancelotti does have a place for him for the second stretch of the season.

However, despite maintaining a good relationship with Ancelotti since his days at AC Milan, the Italian coach dismissed Galliani’s interest and ruled out a move for Coentrão this season.

However, Italian daily Corriere dello Sport reveal that the Serie A giants may look to bring in the full-back this month, with the paper claiming that Sporting director Adriano Galliani has been in phone contact with Carlo Ancelotti about the player.

Coentrao has failed to establish himself in the Blancos XI this term, but Madrid have insisted, despite this, that he is not for sale in January.

A transfer in the summer though, could be more likely.