Indian Football Transfers – Live Updates, July 18th

Click here to read about how Alwyn George can bring about the next Tactical Evolution in Indian Football

Even before the current I-League season comes to a conclusion, Indian transfer market is buzzing with a host of activities. TheHardTackle will bring you LIVE! transfer updates from clubs all over India. Keep a tab here to know the recruiting activities of all the Indian clubs for the up-coming 2012/13 season.

You can also contribute by sending us any transfer updates you come across. Send your updates to [email protected] mentioning the source and we will be happy to put up your update here duly crediting your contribution.

401. Prayag Announce Squad, to Begin Training

Prayag United are all set to begin their pre-season practice from 20th of this month at the Salt-Lake Stadium after having completed various high profile signings. The initial list of the team minus the Asian Player is as follows

Goal Keepers- Subrata Pal, Sangram Mukherjee, Ishant Debnath

Defenders – Bello Rasaq, GourmangiSingh, Anupam Sarkar,b GourNaskar, Dhana Chandra Singh,Ravinder SIngh, Deepak Mandal, Chinta Chandrasekhar Rao, Sukhen Dey

Midfielders – LalKamal Bhormick, Zakeer, Carlos Hernandez, Baldeep Singh, K. Asif, James Singh, CK Vineeth, Lester Fernandez, Asik Usman , Snehasish Dutta, Tulunga, Gouranga biswas

Forwards -Sankar Aron , Ranti Martins, Rafique

The Asian player is likely to be Ricardo Cardozo of Australia who plays as a striker

THT Verdict: Confirmed

(TheHardTackle thanks Priyojit Bose for providing the team-list)

 

400. Dodsal FC decide on an Initial list of players and Coaches

Mumbai based Dodsal FC, the latest entrants to the Indian Football scene have zeroed in on an initial list of players and coaches for the next season , buying several of the top I-League performers from top clubs which will undoubtedly be a major factor in Division-2. The list is as follows:

Goal-Keepers: Arup Debnath(Kenkre FC),  Avijit Ghosh

Defenders: Surkumar Singh (Mohun Bagan), Rabindra Ghosh (Nagpur FC), Kali Alaudeen (Air India), Sunil Kumar (Pune FC), Loukik Jadhav (Pailan Arrows), Vinay Kumar , Rahul Kumar , Anthony Fernandes

Midfielders : Bikash Jairu (ONGC), Henry Gangte (Shillong Lajong FC), Suman Dutta (Chirag), NP Pradeep (Mohun Bagan), Paresh Shivalkar (Pune FC), Jishaan Ahmed (Nagpur FC)

Strikers: Mohammed Rafi, Durga Boro (Both Churchill Brothers), Surojit Bose (Mohammedan Sporting), Thoi Singh (Salgaocar)

Head Coach: Bimal Ghosh , Asst Coach: Mahesh Lotlikar , GK Coach: Chandrakant Naik , Physio: Nivedita Vishwanathan , Manager: Babu Shetty,  Under-19 Coach: Abdul Azim Siddique

Captain: Paresh Shivalkar

(TheHardTackle thanks Ryan Roy for this news)

 

 

399. Dempo-SRK aggrement in final stages

It has been reported by KolkataFootball.com that the much-awaited agreement between SRK and I-League winners Dempo is in final stages with Dempo all set to hold 51 % shares with the rest 49 % to be held by SRK.

THT Verdict: Highly Likely

 

398. Bismark Idan denies Signing for Churchill

In the middle of all rumors doing the round , Ghana striker has categorically denied having signed for any Indian club. It had been reported that Idan had signed for Goan club Churchill Brothers last week.

THT Verdict: Still Early Days

 

397. Top Clubs kick-off Pre-Season Practice

After Bagan and East Bengal began their pre-season practice last week, top Goan clubs including Dempo and Salgoacar began their practice sessions from yesterday. Churchill Brothers and Pune FC have also kicked off their sessions in Goa and Pune respectively

THT Verdict: Confirmed

You can read the previous transfer updates and rumours by clicking here