because ignorance is bliss, knowledge is divine.
In this quiz, the last quiz before we announce the points, I bring to you a series of ten questions, which gives everyone a chance to out-score the fellow quizzers.
Here we go.
- Which is the only club to have been relegated from the Premier League and qualify to compete in Europe for the following season?
- Which player is/was nicknamed ‘The Tractor’?
- Can you name three Liverpool players (either past or present) who have tasted Premier League success?
- About whom did Sir Alex Ferguson quip – “If he was an inch taller he’d be the best centre-half in Britain. His Dad is 6′2″, so I’d check the milkman”?
- Which Premier League star has committed 26 fouls this season without a single yellow card?
- identify — [ hint : Face looks familiar]
- Who was Man Utd’s club captain before Roy Keane?
- Fill in the blank in this quote by Franz Beckenbauer: “Pele was the best in the 60s, Cruyff in the 70s, Maradona in the 80s and ________ in the 90s.”
- Identify the footballer on the left:
Best of luck and happy quizzing!